April 7, 2010

Apparently I'm Selfish......but I'll do a post anyway!!

Recently I was told that bloggers are the most SELFISH people in the world. All we do is talk about ourselves and what is going on in our own lives. So I'm going to be selfish........

For Easter we were able to go home to Cardston for 4 days. We went swimming in Lethbridge at the Ramanda with my sisters and their families on Friday. On Saturday we had our Easter Dinner with the Walton's. My mother in law does an Easter egg hunt for all the grandchildren and Wyatt found all his eggs with the help of his daddy! On Sunday morning the Easter bunny came and brought us tons of chocolate!! I don't know why I buy Wyatt treats because I just end up eating them all. My bro also blessed my niece Georgia on Sunday and we had another family dinner. And finally on Monday my mom and a few of my sisters and I spent the day cooking freezer meals! It makes for such a long day but its nice when you get a full freezer out of it! As you can see we had a crazy but fun weekend with the family!

On Tuesday I found out that the mom of my 3 day home kids got laid off so she gave me her two weeks notice. I am sad because the children have finally started to enjoy coming to my home and actually play with Wyatt. I'm also a little stressed about trying to find some more clients. So I've been smothering my worries with Easter chocolate!! If you know anyone in Calgary that needs child care send them my way!!

So back to bloggers being selfish.....I understand their point. We talk about our day or our children or our problems. So to end this post I'm going to ask you about you!! How was your day? How was work? How are your kids? There.....now I don't feel so bad!!



8 comments:

  1. I'm good thanks! ha! I don't think we are selfish people as bloggers! It's like our journal, esp coming from me being pregnant, I don't mind putting everything on my blog because then I can look back at it in the future and remember everything! Ex. First kick, how a feel, first ultrasound experience, etc. I enjoy typing on the computer then writing everything out on paper. So whoever thinks we're selfish, well then, think what you want to. P.S. We need to get together again soon! Okey Dokey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ash, you and your selfish blog. lol.
    You can't be called selfish, because people actually enjoy reading your blog! I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw cute post ash! my day was great though so thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks guys! I agree about the whole blogs are a way of journaling and its fun to see what's going on in everyones lives!! I will just have to keep being selfish and keep doing it!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Ash. I get so many ideas from other bloggers and find out I can do things I never thought I could. I'm happy other people share their lives through blogs. Oh and Wyatt is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha funny that you said this. i remember when i was thinking about doing a blog and the sunday before somebody gave a talk about how people in general like to talk about themselves..(blogs were included) and I debated about doing my blog and you know what, i don't regret it at all. Call me selfish but how great is it that we can use them as a journal type thing and i love being able to see what's going on in my friends lives. Please keep being "selfish" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I am glad you're selfish!! I have been checking every day to see if you've updated your blog and I am very glad that you finally have!!! If you and Christy didn't have blogs I wouldn't know very much!! I hope you get more clients soon I know how it feels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are totally not selfish...I thought that whole conversation was rather funny :)

    ReplyDelete