
Wendell was away tonight so it was just me and Wyatt. Normally I would clean up after dinner or go on facebook or check out blogs until Wyatt goes to bed! But tonight I decided to spend some quality time with my little man. We built a fort and had snacks. He LOVES Toy Story. He can always spot Buzz & Woody on different items when we go to Walmart. So of course for our date we watched Toy Story in our fort. I had so much fun laying next to him and watching him.
That is too cute Ashley. He seems like such a good little guy
ReplyDeleteaw ash your such a cute mom! can we have a date night soon??
ReplyDeleteLooks like you two had a blast!!! He's getting so big it's crazy! Come visit soon!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! Hes is growing up to be such a little stud! I love the top left picture! Well they are all cute but thats my fav ;)
ReplyDelete