Guess who is finally turning 22 tomorrow!!
That would be ME!!
And in honor of this special occasion I have decided to create a list of the
"22 Things I Love about being 22!"
(just kidding)
But I can say that I love being 22 and married with a toddler because it sounds much better than being 21 and married with a toddler.
MY BIRTH DAY!

Aug. 28, 1988
(Seriously my dad is such a hunk!)
I will be back home for my birthday which I haven't been since I turned 16. I think Wendell is going to take me golfing and for Chinese food before we go to our friends wedding reception. I am excited to spend the day with family & friends!
Oh and P.S. HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to my niece Shiloh who was born on my birthday last year!
Hey Ash! I just found your blog and am super excited. I have loved seeing the pictures of your amazingly gorgeous little family on Leah's so it is fun to have someone else to blog stalk now! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! Wendall better spoil you that's for sure lol! Come visit soon sometime when your down!
ReplyDelete