I'm jumping on the bandwagon and finally doing a Christmas post! We went down to Cardston on the 23rd and spent a few days there. We enjoyed our yearly traditions of a sleigh ride around town with my extended Bevans Family and Chinese Food on Christmas Eve with my parents and a few siblings. This year was the "away" year so my siblings spent Christmas Eve at their in-laws houses. It was just us and my sis's family there for Christmas Eve and it was WAY too quiet!
CHRISTMAS EVE
Christmas pj's
Reading stories with Grandma & Malia
Putting out food for Santa & his reindeer with Malia & Casen
CHRISTMAS DAY
On Christmas Day we got up around 8am and opened presents. Wyatt was a little dazed and out of it. He was up most of the night!!
What did Santa bring?
A new lego truck!
A shake n' go Thomas Train!
A Buzz Lightyear Sleeping Bag!
A tool bench from Grandma & Grandpa!
and of course Toy Story 3!
FAIRMONT
That afternoon we drove out to Fairmont Hot Springs and stayed there for a week with most of my family members. We slept in, ate way too much, went swimming, played games and did some activities with the kids.
Having "naps" in Grandma & Grandpa's bed
with Addie, Malia, & Shayde
Making a gingerbread man with mommy
Making playdough with daddy
and swimming at the pool!
We came home on the 1st and spent the afternoon with the Walton family in Okotoks. One thing I need to add to my list on my previous post is to TAKE MORE PICTURES this year! I didn't get my camera out once at dinner so I have no pictures to show for the fun afternoon of visiting and games!!
Now that Christmas is over I can start focusing on BABY!! This last Saturday we spent the day switching rooms around, organizing, and de-junking! I want it all done as soon as possible so I don't have to worry about it later on!
And just for your enjoyment......
Baby Walton @ 23 weeks!
For the record this picture is deceiving! I'm still barely even showing!
I think it's just bloating from all the food I ate at Christmas!!
Ash! You look so good! Can't wait for the little one to get here! We will definitely make a visit!!!
ReplyDeleteBAH little wendell but he's soooo big!! too cute!
ReplyDelete