February 13, 2011

2nd Birthday Party for my 2 year old!!

In my family there are 7 grandchildren that have birthdays from Jan - March. Usually we have dinner at my moms and then let them open presents. But this year someone got the crazy idea to rent out the church and have a huge party! My sisters did an amazing job planning it and getting all the stuff! The kids had a lot of fun so I think we'll do it every year!!

Wyatt loves playing with the parachute! He was the last kid
standing so some the adults did it with him!



My sister bought a bounce castle! It was a perfect size for all
the kids.

Making PIZZA!


The birthday kids!! From Top Left Clockwise - Georgia, Casen
Wyatt, Grace, Addie, Teegan & Keenan!


The balloon cupcake cake!


PINATA!!

Wyatt got spoiled from his uncles & aunties and grandma & grandpa! I love that the
kids are starting to get old enough that we can have these kind of parties!!

4 comments:

  1. Ashley! That looks like so much fun! What a great idea! And I loved the balloon cupcakes! You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that picture of the bunch of kids in the bouncy castle. How did you get them to hold still???

    That was alot of fun. We really should just do two big parties a year. Or we could just do a big party like that every couple months, now that we have the bouncy castle we are good to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a great time! I'm so glad you are able to have some good family time and the cousins can all get to know each other.

    ReplyDelete