July 31, 2011

3 months old!

Jakey is 3 months old! He weighs 12 pounds 14 oz and is 25 inches long.

He is generally a happy baby and loves his little stuffed monkey. He still loves to swing and he likes it when I lay him on the floor and turn on the TV.

He is starting to eat on a regular schedule but at night he is still up at different times throughout the night. Luckily daddy is around now so I have some help.

He loves his hands. He is constantly sucking on them. I wish he would just suck his fingers instead of his soother!

He is really good in his car seat and will usually fall asleep right away. I'm a little worried about our long drive to Kelowna next week. Hopefully he will sleep most of the way.

He loves to give mommy smiles. He grins from ear to ear when we talk to him! It makes my heart melt every time.

Until next month....

1 comment: