August 25, 2011

4 Months Old!


It's amazing how fast another month has flown by. Mr Jakey is 4 months old tomorrow.

Daddy is taking him for his 4 months shots next week whileI am in Florida.

Jakey has almost mastered the roll. He arches his back and almost gets over. He can roll from his tummy to his back mostly because his big head weighs him down.

Jake is starting to sleep a lot better. He goes to bed at 7pm and we feed him before we go to bed. He will usually sleep until 4am and have a bottle. He goes back to sleep until about 7am.

Jakey is a sweetheart and he brings such a sweet spirit into our house. He was definitely sent to me because Heavenly Father knew I would need him in my life right now.
Mommy loves you Jakey!

1 comment:

  1. this is precious! I need to see him! WAIT will I see him tomorrow at the drop off?!?! AH ASH IT'S TOMORROW WHEN ALLLLLL OF OUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete