September 26, 2011

Wyatt - 32 months

It's time for an update on the big little man! Mr. Wyatt is 32 months old which translates into just over 2 1/2 which means he'll be 3 in January! 3!!! My little boy will be 3!! If it's true what they say about 3 year olds being harder than 2 year olds then I'm in trouble.

He is officially potty trained! (Except he still wears pull ups during naps and at night. Most of the time he wakes up dry!!) While I was in Florida my hubby started the ball rolling again and was working with him all week. The Monday after I got back I decided we were doing this and getting it done! By Monday morning @ 10:00am he was going to the potty on his own without me having to ask him. He has the occasional accident if he is outside playing or doesn't get to the potty in time! The other day I was walking into the bathroom and he told me to remember to put my pee pee down!! lol

He loves the ALPHABET! Thanks to SUPER WHY (or SUPER READERS as we like to call it) he has learned all his upper and lowercase letters. He is now learning the sounds of all his letters thanks to a LEAP FROG DVD. We do a lot of driving so I have found that educational dvd's in the car work great for him!

He is starting to show some interest in Jakey. We were at Costco the other day and the boys were in the shopping cart. Wyatt poked his head into Jakey's car seat and started giving him kisses. It was probably the cutest thing I have ever seen.

I started my day home again in the beginning of September so he has some play mates again. I have two 3 year old boys and he loves to play with them. He is usually the ring leader and they copy all the crazy stuff he does! He is such a busy boy. I love the saying, "Mother's of little boys work from SON up till SON down!"






No comments:

Post a Comment