October 27, 2011

6 months old!

Mr. Jakey turned 6 months old this week. We are halfway to 1!

I don't have his weight and height yet. We go for his 6 month shots next week so they will measure him there. He is definitely getting bigger and longer. Last week I put away a lot of his baby clothes and got out the 6-12 month box.

He has 1 tooth!! At 5 1/2 months I could see the tooth through his gums and within 2 days it broke through on the bottom. He did fairly well with teething and I'm sure the other tooth will come through soon.

He LOVES food. At a little over 5 months I noticed he would watch us intently and open his mouth whenever we were all eating at the table. I waited until he was about 5 1/2 months to start him on cereal. He absolutely loves it. He also loves those puffs and baby mums.

He has the sweetest personality. He is constantly laughing and watching all the boys. He loves when they get down on the floor and play with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment