December 21, 2011

Pre-Christmas Extravaganza!

Here it is! The inevitable Christmas post Part I. This year I wanted to start a few traditions with our little family as Wyatt is old enough to participate and enjoy them. At our ward Super Saturday the RS President gave a wonderful presentation on how to keep Christ in Christmas and I loved the ideas she gave us. One of the new traditions we started this year was to read one scripture a night and then hang an ornament on a little tree. It is simple but perfect for us.



We've had a fun month doing all sorts of activities. From Zoo Lights, to the Nativity, to making Ornaments, and finally to visiting Santa and going on a sleigh ride. But of course I always forget my camera in the car so I've gotten very few pictures!



Meeting Santa!




Waiting in line for the sleigh ride









Making ornaments





and gingerbread houses!




Only 4 more sleeps till Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of your boys in front of the tree! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete