February 5, 2010

Meet the Walton's!

I have finally decided to start a blog! I have had numerous friends and family members tell me to take the plunge and do it so I have finally decided to bite the bullet! The only reason I was staying away from blogging is because I am sure I will spend way to much time looking at everyones cute blogs!!

So a little about the Walton's! We are still living in Calgary. We bought a house in the SE last year and we love the city and the area. Wendell works for Ikon Office Solutions who was just bought out by Ricoh. He is actually in Vancouver right now as his company is doing a lot of work for the Olympics. I am a student at Mount Royal University in the Early Learning and Child Care program as well as starting up a day home!

Our little guy Wyatt just turned one on January 19. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!

He started walking the day Wendell left for Vancouver so he hasn't seen him walk yet! His little personality is starting to come through and I think we are going to be in trouble as he gets older! He is going to be one heck of a trouble maker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment