February 16, 2010

Our Roadtrip to Cranbrook!

This long weekend we were able to take a roadtrip to Cranbrook BC to visit my brother and his family. They just had a new baby girl on Feb 4th so we were excited to be able to meet Georgia. We were planning on spending the weekend there but Wyatt was a little turd on Friday night and was up half the night so we decided to go home late Saturday night!! I didn't realize until I got home that I didn't take any pictures of Georgia!! Luckily my sis in law is amazing at facebook/blogging and has pictures up everywhere for us to see.

I did take some pictures and videos of Wyatt and Gracie!! They spent most of the weekend taking toys away from each other but in the end decided to share her sucker!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog!! And of course I love this post! I hadn't seen them sharing the sucker. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I'm excited you started a blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch. Looks like you already have it all figured out to me!

    ReplyDelete