This last week has been so slow for me. Tuesday was my last day with my day home children as their mom had been laid off of work. I haven't been able to find any new children yet so it's just me and Wyatt. I have realized these last few days that I am a home body. I really have to make an effort of going outside or doing something when its just the two of us! I'm bored out of my mind and I need a hobby! I am slowly going crazy!

Just for fun I thought I'd throw this picture in of Wyatt. It was taken exactly one year ago!
pictures from a year ago ash?? maybe taking some pics of wyatt should be your new hobby lol I can't wait for it to finally turn into summer. Then you'll feel more opt to go out maybe!
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahaaaaaa! you are soooo like me! I never leave my house! only time i do is when Andrew needs me to go to the bank or pick something up for him.... lol! Sooooooo tomorrow lets take our boys to the park or something!!!! my VTers are coming at 10am but other than that I'm free... when does Wyatt nap now??? Maybe i will bring my camera and we take take pictures of our little guys! <3
ReplyDeleteyou're bored? Sounds like you need to have another baby. You won't be bored then. haha.
ReplyDeleteI would love to start doing photography!! Unfortunately my camera is crappy and I am dying for a new one! sigh... Maybe someday! But maybe I can start trying stuff with the one I have!
ReplyDeleteKristy I laughed so hard when I read your new post! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to stay home! Yes tomorrow is a date! Wyatt has a nap after lunch so we can go after your vt come!
Christy I would love to have another baby I just have to convince Wendell of it!!
Okay so when we both get new cameras ( We both need SLR's!) We need to take a photography class together!!!! My Father in law took some night classes.. i think at sait... For now I;m lucky and have been borrowing my dads nice camera. So! if it doesn't rain on us this afternoon i will bring it! if it rains and we still go for a walk i will have to bring Andrew H2O proof! lol!
ReplyDeletesoooo its almost 11 and im up with a sick baby ... and bored so i am re-reading your blog because the people i follow like never update theirs!!! i was reading these comments again and feel like talking about it again cuz im rad... and really bored... So! sounds like we need to switch hubbys ... Andrew had a talk with me tonight about how he is ready and wants me to get prego again because by the time we would have it Ryan would be like two and we dont want to have them too spaced out. I was like um no die! not cool! lol! and this day we were going to go for a walk... and it was supposed to rain so we didnt .... it sooooo didn't rain!!! We could have gone! We are soooooo lame! But pretty sure its going to rain/snow all this week... but if we get a nice day we are soooo getting out of the house!!!! k? I need to go to the mall tomorrow if you are really bored... lol! anyways... I stuck Ryan in the swing so im going to see if hes asleep yet... <3 ttyl and sorry about this lame bored post.
ReplyDelete