May 17, 2010

Hey Baby Lets Go To.......Montana!!

This last weekend we were able to travel to Kalispell for a weekend of shopping. We left Friday afternoon and got there about 9:00pm. We followed Wendell's GPS and it took us down a road that was windy and had steep cliffs. Well needless to say I wasn't doing so good. I get really car sick sometimes and I would get dizzy every time I took my eyes off the road. So I was sitting there trying not to move when I hear this little cough from the back seat. I looked just in time to catch the last bit of throw up in my hand coming from Wyatt. You see when Wendell drives on roads like these he likes to pretend he's a race car driver and doesn't realize what it does to the passengers. So here we are sitting on the side of a road (with no shoulder) trying to clean up throw up with wet wipes. Wyatt was in his pj's because I knew he would fall asleep on the way and I didn't want to have to change he once we got there. Unfortunately though I didn't pack another pair of pj's so he had to wear them for the rest of the night. I'm sad I didn't grab my camera out and take a picture! He was soo pale. Normally he has the rosiest red cheeks but that night you could tell he wasn't feeling good. Needless to say Wendell took the rest of the road easy and slowed down!

I saw this hat at Murdoch's and thought he looked like the perfect Davy Crockett

We spent Saturday shopping with my parents and my sisters family. I bought two dresses at JC Penny that I absolutely love. One because they are cute and Two because they were 50% off! We came home Saturday night because of our church callings we needed to be back to Calgary for Sunday. It was a quick trip but it was fun. It was the first time Wyatt has left Canada. By the end of the day he was pretty fussy and ready to go!



2 comments:

  1. Poor Wyatt.

    What is it with guys and their need to drive crazy on roads like that. The only time I have ever been car sick is when Brett drives on that road out to the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know you had a blog, I love discovering new ones:) I too share your love of Montana shopping! Cant go wrong!

    ReplyDelete