This time of the year brings back a lot of High School memories for me. Don't get me wrong I am thrilled to be out of HS and into the real world. But there is something about seeing a new group of kids graduate that gets me thinking about my graduation! For one I can't believe how young these new ones look (because I looked so much older right??) and two I still remember these kids when they were in diapers!! (Okay maybe not that young but you get the idea) I can't believe that 4 years has gone by so fast but yet so slow. I have accomplished so much but yet so little! At the time I thought I was so grown up and mature. I was dating a 22 year old and I was about to move to Calgary which was soooo far away from home. I was really going to be on my own and independent!! Looking back I can't believe how serious I took myself and I laugh at how silly I was!
This is definitely my favorite grad picture! I love all of these girlies!
I wish someone would have told me to lay off of the tanning bed though!!

I am thankful for those memories but I also cherish the ones I am making now with my family and friends even more.
Awww I loved this post!! I completely agree with everything in this post! We most definately looked sooo much older. I think you've already accomplished so much! A hubby and an adorable lil boy?? Not to bad for 22! love you!!
ReplyDeleteActually for your information I am only 21! lol
ReplyDeletehaha I was so thinking about how I missed high school yesterday!!! not really grad... but high school in general. Things were so simple back then. We didn't know how good we had it!!! lol! Don't get me wrong I also love my life now but it seems like life is flying by way too fast!
ReplyDeletePS i think your tan looked hot :) And cute pic... mine didn't really turn out very good! lol!
<3