This last weekend we spent it with Wendell's family. We went to Lethbridge for bowling and Chinese food. This was Wyatt's first time bowling and he was a natural.
They had the cutest size 6 bowling shoes for him. Somehow he knew exactly what to do.He would go get a ball ( it was 5 pin so the balls were little) and walk to the lane and throw it. He did it all by himself before anyone else had even started. He was loving it so much that he started throwing tantrums when we wanted to use the lanes. One of his aunties even tried tricking him into throwing the ball into some shoes but of course that didn't work for him. We all had alot of fun and we will definitely be taking him more often.
(He is saying ball)
For Father's Day I made Wendell the "6 Layered Chocolate Dessert." I gave Wyatt the spatula and cool whip container to lick! He went outside and climbed up on the chair and this is what I found! What a mess!

haha love that he knew what to do with the bowling ball!!! That is so stinkin cute! Love the cool whip pictures! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThe bowling shoes look so cute on him.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a little boy. I loved the shoes and that he wanted to really play!
ReplyDeleteAren't the shoes sooo cute! I couldn't believe that they had ones small enough for him. He really is a true boy!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so dang cute! Sorry I missed you guys when you were down but for sure next time!!!!
ReplyDelete