YAY!!! I've been waiting for this blog post and you most definately did not disappoint! I'm impressed with the layout of the ultrasound pic and the shirt Wyatt is wearing is adorable!!! I'm betting my money on a girl! Can't wait for newborn pics already!!!
Thanks guys! We are starting to get really excited. It really hasn't set in yet but after hearing the heartbeat today and going for an ultrasound this week things are becoming real. If I'm lucky it will be born on my due date which is my sis's b-day but I highly doubt it. I plan on going over so when the time comes I'm not as frustrated. We are hoping to find out the gender this time but we are going to try to keep it a surprise for everyone else. We'll see how we do!!
Yay! i think its gonna be a girl. How exciting, congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I was wondering when it would happen. hmm, I'm thinking boy just because that is what I'm having. I hope you are feeling okay.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! I'm guessing a girl :)
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I've been waiting for this blog post and you most definately did not disappoint! I'm impressed with the layout of the ultrasound pic and the shirt Wyatt is wearing is adorable!!! I'm betting my money on a girl! Can't wait for newborn pics already!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Ash!!! That is so amazingly exciting!
ReplyDeletehehehehe
ReplyDeleteI'm not even going to guess because I am always wrong!!!
ReplyDeleteYAAA congrats!!! that's so exciting
ReplyDeleteCongrats Ashley!!! You are due on a pretty cool date ;) If you have a girl and have her on the 3rd you might have to name her after Amanda
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! We are starting to get really excited. It really hasn't set in yet but after hearing the heartbeat today and going for an ultrasound this week things are becoming real. If I'm lucky it will be born on my due date which is my sis's b-day but I highly doubt it. I plan on going over so when the time comes I'm not as frustrated. We are hoping to find out the gender this time but we are going to try to keep it a surprise for everyone else. We'll see how we do!!
ReplyDelete