November 1, 2010

Treat or Treat

This year we went to our first Trunk or Treat. I was really impressed with all the effort that went into it and there seemed to be a lot of families there.

My little man was a little NINJA!

He tried to smuggle out the crayons!


By the end of the night he was getting really good at saying
"TREAT THANKS"

"HIYA!"


And then of course we had to carve pumpkins.

Wyatt was soooo not impressed with the "yuckies" inside.
I know its so mean but watch the videos......lol









4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!!!! I'm at work and my computer has no sound but that last video is sooooo funny!!!!! Love it! We need to get together with our boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw to cute! So good seeing you guys yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Wendell is totally laughing about it. hahaha. Not mean, just funny!!!

    Cute little Ninja!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so stinking cute!! I can't believe how grown up Wyatt looks in his Ninja costume!! Totally something Nathan would do to one of my kids,but when Wyatt grows up and has to go to a hypnotist.... :) just kidding it was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete