For example:
If we say we haven't boughten a lot people assume it's a BOY! Little do they know I got 3 huge bags of girl clothes from my sister.
Because we redid the spare bedroom people assume it's a GIRL!
Because we've had a name picked out since the beginning people assume it's a GIRL and we are using a name we had picked out for Wyatt in case he was a girl.
Because I sometimes say "girl or boy" people assume it's a BOY because most people say "boy or girl" so I must be saying it this way to throw people off!!
People STOP OVER ANALYZING EVERYTHING!! lol
BABY WALTON will be here in 2 weeks (or less hopefully) then you will all know for sure!
Haha I have assumed all of those things!!! And baby can't come till the 29th sorry as me and baby have a deal to wait for me to get home.
ReplyDeletelol I could see all this happening! My sister just had her baby and they knew all along it was a girl and never told any of us they knew. But yes soon baby will be here and everyone can stop analyzing lol.
ReplyDeleteHa that is super funny that you know what you are having but not telling people! Good for you for sticking to your guns like that! I'm excited for the new addition to your family.
ReplyDeleteI haven't really paid attention to what you have been saying or doing. I just have thought it was a boy from the beginning. Even before you found out what the sex was. Two weeks till I find out if I am right or not.
ReplyDeleteHaha!!! I think its just fun to guess... but I dont think I have been over analyzing things! lol... I just like to tease you sometimes! I think its fun that its a suprize for everyone else! I kinda think its a boy but secretly hope for a girl :) Everyone seems to be having boys including me! So it would be nice to see a girl for a change... but at the same time I'm sure Wyatt would love a little boy to play with! It will be wonderful no matter what! I cant wait to meet him or her!!!!
ReplyDelete