Mr. Jake decided to come a whole week early!
THE STORY
- I started having contractions around 2:00 pm that afternoon that were 5 min apart. I called Wendell and asked him to come home just in case this was the real thing.
- The contractions continued and we finally left the house at 5:30pm when my day home children all went home. We dropped Wyatt off at a friends house and he got to have a sleep over there.
- We got to the hospital and when they checked me at 6:05 pm I was 9.5 cm. The nurse rushed from the room to go find me a bed in labor and delivery. When she returned with a team of nurses to take me to labor and delivery at 6:10pm my water broke.
- They wheeled my bed over to my delivery room and after a handful of puffs on the gas it was time to push! Baby Jake arrived at 6:44pm.
- It was quick but not easy. It was almost too quick for me. I felt like I didn't have any time to take it all in and absorb what was going one.
- But I am so happy he is finally here. He is an absolute doll. He looks a lot like Wendell & Wyatt but there are some differences. Jake has strawberry blonde/light brown hair and big blue eyes. I think he has my nose!
Baby Jake arrived April 26 at 6:44pm. He weighed 8 pounds 2 ounces and was 21 inches long.
Look at those chubby cheeks!
Wendell and our boys!
Me and my boys!
Going home!
We were able to go home after one night in the hospital and I was so happy to go home!
We love our little boys and are so excited to start living our new life!
Ahhh that is so fast! Congrats you guys! You always pick out the cutest names. If I ever have a boy in this lifetime, I'll be asking you for some suggestions. : )
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. We does look like Wendell and Wyatt, but had a look of his own. Maybe he will look like Wyatt, but with darker hair.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you had a boy. Now Jake and Wyatt will grow up together and be best buds. So fun!
I love hearing birth stories and this was no exception. It sounds pretty similar to my last one. I am so happy for you guys. We'll have to come meet him soon.
ReplyDeleteHe seriously is SO SO cute! You look so grown up for some reason in these pics too! maybe it's because you are since you have two kids and all haha congrats again on ha I seriously laugh that you thought it went too quick! only you ash! congrats again guys!!!
ReplyDelete