Life since Jake's arrival has been busy! In the two weeks that he's been here we've been to Cardston twice, had two photoshoots (pics to come soon), had 4 doctors appointments and have been to Heritage park to see THOMAS. Let alone all the trips to the park and play group. It's true what they say, "Mother's of little boys work from SON up till SON down."
It's definitely a lot different having a new born this time around because I have a toddler running around. I thought that going from having 4 kids here because of my day home to having 2 would be a breeze but I was wrong. Wyatt is soooo bored! He's never really had to play by himself because there has always been kids here. I can't wait until we get him some
friends back here again!
Jake has been an amazing baby.....so far. He eats, sleeps, and poops like clockwork. He only wakes up twice a night and Wendell usually feeds him once. I know I have it pretty good!!
People still think he looks like Wyatt & Wendell but as he gets bigger I think he looks more and more like ME! I can't wait to see what he looks like as he gets older! I think it's only fair that one of my kids looks like me!
I would only think that it would be fair to have half the kids look like me, but I suppose I'll have to settle for 1 out of 5. You have beautiful little boys... we were talking about you last night and how you look so stunning. Just thought you'd want to know.
ReplyDeleteI've come to the realization Wendell's genes are just more dominate than mine are!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the compliment:) It's always nice to hear you look good after having a baby!!
You do look so good after having a baby!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think that Jake does look more like you. I do think that he will have dark redish hair.