November 26, 2011

7 months old!

It's that time of the month again....well not THAT time of the month. But the time that I get to gush over my sweet, adorable, and happy 7 month old!

This last month has been pretty rough on my little guy. Not only did he have his 6 month immunizations but he also had another tooth come in, was weaned off of his soother, and him and Wyatt both contracted croup. I woke up one morning to two dogs barking down my hallway to later realize it was my sick little boys. Unfortunately there is not much you can do about it medication wise (which we learned at 2:00am at the Children's Hospital.) So we just had to wait it out and alternate between steamy showers, cold air, and Tylenol.

Jakey has become a great sleeper. We weaned him off of his soother about 3 weeks ago and since then he has either slept through the night or woken up once for a bottle. The first few naps/bed times after going cold turkey were a little rough but within a few days he didn't need it anymore and mommy and daddy are finally getting some sleep! Now if only Wyatt would sleep through the night too!!

PS These pictures are getting harder and harder to take! I hope somebody enjoys them!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley! I just blog hopped over here from Leah's blog and just wanted to say how cute your little boys are!!! And you are so creative with making their halloween costumes and those cute little month-marker onesies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam! I like blog hopping too! I can't take credit for the month onesies though! I bought them off etsy but I'm sure they would be super easy make!

    ReplyDelete