January 26, 2012

9 months old!

9 months old already! Three more months until he's 1. YIKES!
Jakey is practically crawling and is everywhere and into everything. He pulls himself along on his tummy or gets up on his knees. He is starting to stand up in the tub and on furniture. He loves to follow Wyatt around and will climb all over him if he can.

He definitely has a favorite person. His mommy DADDY! (which is totally unfair) As soon as Wendell gets home from work he practically bounces up and down until Wendell picks him up. The other day Jake was sitting on the rug and had his back turned to the door. Wendell came home and started talking to Wyatt. Jakey literally whipped around and started hopping with the biggest grin on his face. He loves his daddy.

Jakey HATES baby food and applesauce. Wyatt practically lived off  both of those when he was a baby. I would try and mix some homemade food with store bought and he would have a bite and then refuse to eat it. I finally gave up the store bought food and have begun to just grind up whatever we are having for dinner. He is in heaven. He loves spaghetti, haystacks and soup! He is sleeping so much better again and I think it's because he's actually eating!

Love you baby Jake!

1 comment:

  1. Since he loves his Daddy so much, I guess he's going to be doing the rounds during church, right? ;) He really is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete