August 8, 2012

Calaway Park

One of our FAVORITE things to do this summer is go to Calaway Park. We purchased seasons passes so every weekend we are in Calgary we go there! At first I wasn't sure if there were a lot of rides the boys could go on but there are a ton. Wyatt definitley loves the kid bumper cars & kid roller coaster. He constantly asks if he can go on the big roller coaster so everytime we have to take him over to the measuring sign and show him he's too short before he'll stop asking. The seasons passes (on sale) were definitely worth the investment.


Unfortunately Jakey does a lot of this. I can't wait for next summer when he can go on more ride and have more fun!


A couple of weekends ago my sister and her kids came up for the weekend and we went to our FAVORITE place! Wendell was happy because he finally had someone to go on the log ride with him. I serioulsy dislike getting wet!




2 comments:

  1. I love Calaway park too! So fun for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cute. SO cute. i love love love wyatt's little hat and sunglasses too!

    ReplyDelete