Trip #2 to Cranbrook was in June. We didn't end up stopping at the "World's Largest Truck" in Sparwood.
(Apparently it's not the largest anymore anyways!!)
We went camping at Moyie Lake just outside of Cranbrook. It was a beautiful campground and you actually felt like you were camping. We spent Saturday jet skiing at the lake. I'm actually really starting to enjoy camping now that the boys are getting older. I think in the next couple of years we will have to get some sort of trailer. Here are some pictures from our fun camping/jet skiing weekend!

There are 6 kids on the tube with Wendell!!
Jake's first time out on the jet ski. Mommy was a little nervous while they were gone.
Wyatt's first time on a two wheeler. He decided he wanted to try out his cousin's bike and was doing pretty good on it too!

Me with the 2 Owen's. Jake Owen & Cole Owen!

And I had to add this picture because it shows Wyatt's "classic" cheese face while enjoying some yummy desert with cousin Teegan.

(Apparently it's not the largest anymore anyways!!)
We went camping at Moyie Lake just outside of Cranbrook. It was a beautiful campground and you actually felt like you were camping. We spent Saturday jet skiing at the lake. I'm actually really starting to enjoy camping now that the boys are getting older. I think in the next couple of years we will have to get some sort of trailer. Here are some pictures from our fun camping/jet skiing weekend!
There are 6 kids on the tube with Wendell!!
Jake's first time out on the jet ski. Mommy was a little nervous while they were gone.
Wyatt's first time on a two wheeler. He decided he wanted to try out his cousin's bike and was doing pretty good on it too!
Me with the 2 Owen's. Jake Owen & Cole Owen!
And I had to add this picture because it shows Wyatt's "classic" cheese face while enjoying some yummy desert with cousin Teegan.
No comments:
Post a Comment