Wyatt turned 4 on January 19!
We started a new tradition last year of putting balloons in the hallway and surprising him when he wakes up! He loved his birthday presents. Yes that is a Tinkerbell DS game. Yes he loves Tinkerbell! He was even more excited to get a new car seat. Now he feels like a big kid!

We started a new tradition last year of putting balloons in the hallway and surprising him when he wakes up! He loved his birthday presents. Yes that is a Tinkerbell DS game. Yes he loves Tinkerbell! He was even more excited to get a new car seat. Now he feels like a big kid!

His birthday was on a Saturday so it was a perfect day to have a party. This was the first year we've done a friends party. We invited a few friends his age from our ward! Before Christmas I was asking him what kind of cake he wanted. I went through the list of possible choices and when I said, "The Cat in the Hat" he was sold! So a "Cat in the Hat" Party it was!
The Invitations!
I did not make these! I found it on Etsy!
I did not make these! I found it on Etsy!
The Party!
We decorated in red, white, and blue. The kids played "Pin the Hat on the Cat" and "I can do that-Cat in the Hat game!" Wendell was a good sport and pulled out his Cat in the Hat costume. A few of the kids were scared at first!
I went on Pinterest and there were tons of links for cute birthday ideas. If I had the time, money, and energy to do it all I would have. I did get this idea from Pinterest though and the kids loved it!
The Cake
I did not make the cake either. Every year I stress about a cake and so instead I found someone on Facebook to make it. It was done by Creative Cakes by Kari. She did a great job and Wyatt loved his cake!




No comments:
Post a Comment